Tero 500 Varnish Chemical
We are the leading manufacturer and supplier of Tero 500 Varnish Chemical in the market. This product is used for providing a thermoplastic rubber surfaces a matt equalizing effect which has a soft texture. The following product is made in our high tech production plant which is operated by expert professionals who check the production process at every stage.Tero 500 Varnish Chemical that we offer is made by following all the necessary measures and we supply this at a very convincing rate.
Summary: Varnish for Matting Thermoplastic (Tr) Soles Without Chlorination
DESCRIPTION: Colloidal solution of synthetic resins into organic solvents. It gives a matt equalizing effect with a soft touch onto thermoplastic rubber surfaces, not treated with chlorinated primers.
- Viscosity Ford cup at 20°C
- Density at 20°C: 0,880 +/- 0,05
- Drying at 20°C: 10 minutes approx.
- This product peculiarity is the excellent spraying. It can be applied either with the special spraying machines or manually by a spraying gun - nozzle diameter 1.2 - 1.5 at a pressure of 3 - 3.5 ATM
- We suggest to stir the product well before its use
- So to obtain a uniform final effect, we recommend to keep the product constantly under agitation.
- Matt colourless
- Matt black
SOLVENTS: Use SOLVENT for thinning and washing
PACKING; Cann of 20 Kg
- Shelf life: about 24 months if stored in well closed original packing in dry and airy place.
- Keep from freezing and extreme heat.