Tero 800 Varnish Chemical
Our firm is engaged in producing high quality Tero 800 Varnish Chemical which is widely used for the purpose of giving a matt equalizing effect to the thermoplastic rubber surfaces. It is an effective product which is made from good quality raw materials. The product goes through a long process to attain its final value. Tero 800 Varnish Chemical that we offer is tested for its effectiveness by our team of highly trained personals so that no defected product is delivered to the client. The price at which we convey this product is very economical.
Summary: Varnish For Rubberised Matting Thermoplastic (TR) Soles Without Chlorination
DESCRIPTION: Colloidal solution of synthetic resins into organic solvents. It gives a rubberised matt equalizing effect with a soft touch (gummed effect) onto thermoplastic rubber surfaces, not treated with chlorinated primers.
- Viscosity Ford cup
- Density at 20°C: 0,880 +/- 0,05
- Drying at 20°C: 10 minutes approx.
- This product peculiarity is the excellent spraying. It can be applied either with the special spraying machines or manually by a spraying gun - nozzle diameter 1.2 -1.5 at a pressure of 3 - 3.5 ATM
- We suggest to stir the product well before its use
- So to obtain a uniform final effect, we recommend to keep the product constantly under agitation.
COLOURS: Matt colourless
SOLVENTS: Use SOLVENT for thinning and washing
PACKING: Cann of 20 Kg
- Shelf life: about 24 months if stored in well closed original packing in dry and airy place.
- Keep from freezing and extreme heat.